Case Study: Components
Assembly line for TFT displays
TFT displays have become an integral part of our everyday life and use. PIA is a professional in the field of automotive infotainment with assembly lines for the production of TFT operating displays.
A reliable technology is important, e.g. to ensure protection against dust and humidity as well as to maximize the reaction speed when operating the touch display. An example of a successful technical implementation is the operating display for an electric vehicle.
The main know-how in production is in optical bonding, which PIA has mastered excellently with its equipment.
- Mounting the rotary actuator
- EOL rotary actuator
- Electronics and display
- Automatic input control
- Air cleaning and plasma treatment
- Dam application, curing
- Dispensing and Assembly
- Curing conveyor and extraction
- Plasma cleaning of rotary actuator, rear panel and TFT display side and rear
- Mounting turntable: 7-stage
- Manual work station: 2-stage