DIRECTIVE FOR CODE OF CONDUCT AND STANDARDS OF BEHAVIOR
CODE OF CONDUCT
Respectful and cooperative collaboration as well as the conscious assumption of social responsibility form the basis for our long-term corporate success.
The main principles and basic rules of our actions as well as our conduct towards business partners and the public are summarized in the Code of Conduct.
It provides everyone with an orientation framework on the following topics:
- Sustainable Environmental and Climate Protection
- Public Appearance and Communication
- Interacting with Officials
- Compliance with Law
- Bribery and Corruption
- Gifts and Invitations
- Money Laundering
- Behavior in International and Export Business
- Fair Competition
- Conflicts of Interest
- Equal Treatment, Nonacceptance of Discrimination
- Cooperation with Employee Representatives
- Health and Work Safety
- Proper Documentation and Reporting
- Confidential Company/Insider Information
- Data Protection and Information Security
- Protection of Company Property
- Social Media
- Copyrights, Patents and Trademarks
Whistleblower System of the PIA Group
Compliance with laws, rules and internal guidelines has the highest priority at the PIA Group. This requires everyone's attention and their willingness to point out possible serious violations of the rules if there are concrete indications. We also place value on appropriate information from business partners, customers and other third parties and therefore encourages all employees, business partners, customers and other third parties to report violations of laws, regulations and internal guidelines.
We can only avoid damage to our company, our employees and business partners if rules and standards are respected. The whistleblower system of the PIA Group enables internal and external whistleblowers to maintain their anonymity and at the same time report serious violations of rules and laws.