RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENT OF THE PIA AUTOMATION WEBSITE
Entry in commercial register
PIA Automation Holding Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung, registered office Bad Neustadt an der Saale Schweinfurt Local Court
VAT-Reg. No. DE312275405
In light of discussion of the use of analytics tools with complete IP addresses, we wish to inform you that this website uses Google Analytics with the extension ";_anonymizeIp()" which means that IP addresses are used only in a shortened form in order to prevent any direct correlation to specific persons. This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies"; these are text files which are stored on your computer to analyze the way you use the website. The information about the way you use this website (including your IP address) created by the cookie is sent to and stored on a Google server in the USA. Google will use this information to evaluate the way you use the website, to collate reports on website activities for the website operator and to provide services related to website and internet use. Google will also transfer this information to third parties where this is required by law or where such data are processed on behalf of Google by third parties. In no circumstances will Google combine your IP address with other Google data. You can change your browser settings to prevent cookies from being installed; however, we draw your attention to the fact that, in these circumstances, you may find that you are unable to make full use of functions on the website. By using this website you declare your agreement to the processing of data collected about you by Google in the manner and form and for the purposes described above. You can use this link to opt out of the collection, processing and storage of your data at any time with future effect:
DATA PRIVACY STATEMENT FOR THE USE OF PIA AUTOMATION RECRUITMENT PORTAL
PIA Automation Holding GmbH is aware that you attach great important to your private sphere being protected when you use our recruitment portal. We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and wish to inform you about the following data protection principles which PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies are committed to complying with to provide a confidential application procedure on the basis of the Federal Data Protection Act (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and the Telemedia Act (Telemediengesetz):
1. You are at all times able to access the recruitment portal and the vacancies posted by us without having to disclose your personal data. Any personal data you provide on the online recruitment portal (e-mail address, names, addresses) is given voluntarily.
2. All personal data arising from your application and any attached documents which you provide on this website will only be collected, processed and used by PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies for the purpose of storing, evaluating, ascribing and transferring your application and making contact with you. Your personal data are accessible to the persons assigned responsibility at PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies and may be made available in specific cases to the management staff and decision-makers in the recruiting departments. These persons are prohibited from passing on and/or making any other use of the data other than for the purpose of short listing applications.
3. You have the right to information about the personal data we have stored on you free of charge. You also have the right at all times to have personal data which are stored on you blocked or deleted, to object to the processing of data or to demand that incorrect data be corrected. If you do not ask for your data to be deleted, they will continue to be stored for a maximum period of 12 months from the end of the application process. Your data will be deleted entirely at the end of this period.
4. PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies take technical and organizational security measures to protect the data provided by you against accidental or willful manipulation, loss, destruction or access by unauthorized persons. When personal data are collected and processed, the information is transmitted between the computer and the application servers used by PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies in encrypted form to protect the data from being misused by third parties. Data which enable direct conclusions to be drawn about you are stored in the database in encrypted form. The application server and the database are hosted and administered in the Preh IMA Automation Amberg GmbH computer center.
5. Any personal data you provide is given voluntarily. The information must be true and up to date and may not be either incomplete, misleading, deceptive or likely to mislead or deceive. Please inform us of any changes in your data.
6. Data which you send by e-mail for an application will be sent in unencrypted form. For this reason we recommend using the SSL-encrypted online application form.
LIABILITY FOR EXTERNAL LINKS TO THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
This website may include links to third-party websites that publish content over which we have no influence. The operators of these websites are liable for linked contents. The links were checked for potential legal violations at the time the links were set. No illegal content was found at that time. PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies do not become the owners of the content of linked websites within the meaning of section 7 Telemedia Act (TMG) and assume no responsibility whatsoever for the same. Ongoing monitoring of third-party links may only be reasonably expected if there are specific grounds for assuming that the law has been broken. PIA Automation Holding GmbH and its companies will remove any external links if they become aware that the law is being broken.