Case Study: Components
Assembly line for car keys
Fully automatic assembly of car keys, consisting of 8 modules with 31 stations.
A total of 15 components for this model are assembled in this line.
- Friction welding of the upper and lower parts
- Feeding, turning and mounting the battery
- Feeding and mounting the battery cover
- Feeding and mounting the spring
- Providing the right keys with AnyFeeder systems
- Calibration Emergency key slot
- Screwing of the orifice plate
Cycle time: 4.5 sec/part