Bewerbung als SERVICE PROJECT MANAGER
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
After Sales Service/Customer Service
The Service Project Manager coordinates all project development processes, including the initial costing, budget, and schedule, as well as all communication, and provides assistance, clarification of objectives, and guidance toward the achievement of the project goals. The role is responsible for the overall success of service-oriented projects involving on-site support, equipment installations, retrofits and equipment modifications.
- Assess both the duration and complexity of a project and anticipate the equipment, materials, personnel, time, and resources needed to fulfill customer request.
- Make detailed plans to establish project objectives, direct the integration of technical activities and provide measurable ways to determine progress.
- Create and manage project timelines for more complex service projects, including equipment installation, retrofits, and equipment modifications.
- Develop and implement communication procedures to ensure projects‘ status is accurately and appropriately disseminated to the customer, project team members, and management.
- Facilitate meetings with team members/customers to discuss project status and address issues that affect project status.
- Coordinate with management weekly to resolve open issues, problems, or irregularities uncovered throughout the project development process and update reports as necessary
WORK EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Post graduate degree or certificate in Engineering or Industrial Automation
- 5+ years’ experience in project management, ideally with complex and time sensitive service and/or maintenance-oriented projects
- Demonstrated history of customer satisfaction, budget and schedule control, as well as overall service oretnied project success
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office, Excel, Teams, Project etc. Experience in 3D design software including Solidworks or Autodesk Inventor is a plus.
- Ability to travel throughout North America and work flexible hours as projects determine. Estimated travel 20-30%. A valid US driver’s license is required.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to mentor others and resolve conflict as needed. Deesculate customer issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication. Some technical writing experience is a strong plus.
- Six sigma, statistical analysis, and process validation exerpeience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of PLC’s, HMI’s, and a general understanding automated equipment.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent in-house training programs (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance, paid time off, and 401k