Bewerbung als MECHANICAL ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
The Mechanical Assembly Technician reads drawings and uses various components and resources to physically assemble automated machinery while following all the applicable standards and procedures of PIA Automation. The employee will conduct all activities in a manner that is conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork while adhering to all procedures in place that relates to health and safety and all other policies of PIA Automation.
- Read detail and assembly drawings
- Read electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Assemble manufactured components and purchased material to high quality automated machinery
- Assemble mechanical components, sub-assemblies and finished goods
- Ensure component performance conform to specifications.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and optimize assembled machines
- Identify any assembly issues, conduct analysis to determine root cause, and offer solutions to resolve the issue
- Follow all safety requirements and act in a safe manner
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Capable of reading detail and assembly drawings
- Capable of reading electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Proficient in using proper assembly methods (i.e. screw and dowel length, mechanical setup)
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic issues
- Must have a mechanical inclination and be able to use their hands to assemble equipment
- Able to stand, bend, twist, and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Able to travel to customer locations as needed for installation of machines.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent in-house training programs (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance, paid time off, and 401k