New CDO of PIA group
Claude Eisenmann strengthens PIA Holding since April 1 in his new function as Chief Digital Officer (CDO) of PIA group – and thus he is PIA's digitization expert.
Mr. Eisenmann‘s most important tasks will be:
- Build-up and structuring PIA 4.0
- Definition, development, implementation of PIA’s digitization strategy
- Planning and control of digital transformation
- Building and expanding digital portfolio: Services and Products
- Support sales and customer service
Essential part of PIA 4.0 is piaSphere. piaSphere is a flexible and modular system developed by PIA Automation. The basis of piaSphere allows for the safe transfer of data from field to cloud level using proven standard technologies. The data produced by systems, machines, plants, products, sensors, actuators are collected, filtered, buffered and (where necessary) analyzed and forwarded to various IIoT platforms (Industrial Internet of Things). The Result: “Big Production Data”.
piaSphere symbolizes PIA's new approach to digitalization – and Claude Eisenmann is right at the front.