AUTOMATION AT PIA AUTOMATION
THE WAY TO FLEXIBLE PRODUCTION
The demands on production companies are increasing and require flexible and efficient production processes. The solution lies in the automation of production.
PIA Automation, as a global automation specialist, helps you to optimally prepare for the challenges of the future.
GET IN TOUCH WITH US
Are you interested in the automation of PIA?
Do you have questions about our various services? Please contact us!
We are happy to provide you with further information.
INCREASE IN EFFICIENCY
REASONS FOR AUTOMATION
- Increase of the sales volume
- Flexible production possible (by controlling the cycle rates)
- Relief of the person from heavy physical or monotonous work
- Cost savings (personnel costs, absenteeism..)
- Improvement and uniformity of product quality
- Lower error rate
- Time saving
- Improving competitiveness
FAST AND FLEXIBLE
LEVEL OF AUTOMATION
The desired degree of automation of your production depends on the step into automation. We distinguish between the following levels:
- Level 1: Assisted Automation
- Level 2: Partially automated production
- Level 3: Fully automated production
- Level 4: Digitalisation
We offer a variety of solutions for efficient production. Our standard components can be supplemented by individual customer requirements for each system. In cooperation with suppliers of various components and due to our own production we are able to develop the appropriate automation solution for each customer.
Automation with PIA as partner
Analysis of the product:
- Gripping surfaces
Optimization proposals in the process determination:
- Process analysis and cycle time calculation
Review of the framework conditions:
- Implementing provisions
- Cycle times
- environmental factors...
Selection of suitable processes:
- cooling units...
Selection of suitable PIA elements:
- PIA robot cells
- PIA rotary transfer systems
- PIA longitudinal transfer systems
- PIA Lean Production Systems...
Based on these criteria, we prepare the offer including an initial 2D or 3D design of your automated production system.