Bewerbung als Senior mechanical assembler
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Canada Inc.
355 Norfinch Drive
Toronto, North York, Ontario
Canada - Toronto, North York, Ontario
The role of the Senior Mechanical Assembler is to be responsible for the manufacturing of mechanical systems. The incumbent will conduct all activities in a manner that is conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork.
- Read drawings, bills of materials and assembly instructions to get direction regarding the assembly
- Identify components required to complete the assembly
- Build mechanical subsystems including those involving pneumatic, electrical and electronic components
- Provide as-built notes and documentation to the designer so that he can update the drawings and documentation
- Communicate with technical managers, project managers and project team members regarding all aspects of the project
- Guide other mechanical assemblers by demonstrating and teaching the approved techniques and reviewing their work for accuracy and adherence to the approved techniques
- Assist other builders of the equipment in the resolution of problems to complete the project
- Check assemblies and test functions of equipment including powered movement of components
- Assist the field service technicians to troubleshoot problems as required
- Post-secondary diploma or degree in mechanical technology or equivalent and a minimum of 5 years’ experience with the assembly of mechanical equipment
- Read, write, speak English fluently
- Have at least 10 years’ experience in a senior mechanical assembly role
What do we offer?
- Excellent in-house training programmes (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
PIA Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process