Bewerbung als Mechanical Assembly Technicians
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
+1 812 746 7683
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
The Assembly Technician reads drawings and uses various components and resources to physically assemble automated machinery. This job description indicates the general nature and level of the work that is expected. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties may be required.
- Read detail and assembly drawings
- Read electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Assemble manufactured components and purchased material to high quality automated machinery
- Assemble mechanical components, sub-assemblies and finished goods
- Ensure component performance conform to specifications.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and optimize assembled machines
- Identify any assembly issues, conduct analysis to determine root cause, and offer solutions to resolve the issue
- Follow all safety requirements and act in a safe manner
- Capable of reading detail and assembly drawings
- Capable of reading electrical and pneumatic drawings
- Proficient in using proper assembly methods (i.e. screw and dowel length, mechanical setup)
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and pneumatic issues
- Must have a mechanical inclination and be able to use their hands to assemble equipment
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to travel to customer locations as needed for installation of machines
What do we offer?
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Engineering background
- Six sigma, statistical analysis, and process validation
- Automation and PLC experience