Bewerbung als Machinist (Third Shift)
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
+1 812 746 7683
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
The Machinist reads detail drawings and operates cutting machinery to efficiently produce accurate details. This job description indicates the general nature and level of the work that is expected. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties may be required.
- Read detail drawings
- Identify required machining methods
- Program, setup, and produce details based on customer specifications
- Properly and safely use cutting tools, feeds, and speeds to produce quality details efficiently
- Ensure details meet required tolerances
- Check details to drawings
- Follow all safety requirements and act in a safe manner
- Ensure proper maintenance of machine and maintain a clean work area
- Capable of reading detail drawings
- Proficient in using proper machine programming, setup, and production methods
- Must be able to produce quality parts within very tight tolerances
- Must have a mechanical inclination and be able to use their hands to operate machinery in a productive and safe manner
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, and lift a minimum of 25 pounds.
What do we offer?
- Excellent in-house training programmes (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance, paid time off, and 401k