Bewerbung als Electrical Assembly Technicians
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
T +1 812 485 5500
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
The Electrical Assembly Technician reads drawings and uses various components and resources to physically wire electrical back panels and field wire complex automated machines. This job description indicates the general nature and level of the work that is expected.It is not designed to contain a comprehensive or all-inclusive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities. Other duties may be required.
- Read electrical drawings
- Read mechanical and pneumatic drawings
- Layout and wire electrical back panels and electrical cabinets according to the drawings
- Field wiring of equipment and complex machines
- Ensure component performance conform to specifications.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and optimize assembled machines
- Identify any wiring issues, conduct analysis to determine root cause, and offer solutions to resolve the issue
- Follow all safety requirements and act in a safe manner
- Capable to use PC and Microsoft Office
- Capable of reading electrical drawings
- Capable of reading mechanical and pneumatic drawings
- Ability to setup and troubleshoot, electrical issues
- Must have a mechanical inclination and be able to use their hands to assemble equipment
- Must be able to stand, bend, twist, and lift a minimum of 50 pounds.
- Must be able to travel to customer locations as needed for installation of machines
What do we offer?
- Project Management Professional Certification
- Engineering background
- Six sigma, statistical analysis, and process validation
- Automation and PLC experience