Bewerbung als Automation mechanical assembly (Coop/Recent Grad)
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Canada Inc.
355 Norfinch Drive
Toronto, North York, Ontario
Canada - Toronto, North York, Ontario
The Mechanical Assembler is responsible for
- Responsible for the successful assembling of equipment in the execution of the project according to contractual terms and customer specifications.
- Mechanical assembly that requires fitting, alignment and adjustment to very close tolerances.
- Build machines and sub-assemblies according to design requirements and customer specification
- Verify dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to drawings, or schematics specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauge
- Determines or follows methods and sequence of operations in performing various complex mechanical assembly operations
- Ensures that quality checks are completed throughout the manufacturing process.
- Assemble, update and manage build binders and build binder library
- Audit parts list to receiving bin contents to ensure that all items required for assembly have been received and liaised with Receiving and purchasing
- departments to locate any missing items.
- Maintain stock for common consumables by taking inventory and working with Purchasing to reorder as per established required quantities
- Proficient use of AutoCAD viewer
- Must be able to read, interpret and follow drawings, schematics, diagrams, and specifications, bill of materials, work orders or reports.
- Ability to use small hand tools and have eye-hand coordination, competence with a wide variety of tools and measuring instruments.
- General knowledge of custom automation equipment
- Great attention to detail and initiative to constantly learn new things and strive to make the entire team successful
- Physical demands of sitting, standing, walking
- Lift/ Push/Pull /Carry Up to 23 kg (50 lbs)
What do we offer?
- Excellent in-house training programmes (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance and paid time off
Accommodations are available on request for candidates
taking part in all aspects of the selection process.