Bewerbung als Assistant Controller
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Canada Inc.
355 Norfinch Drive
Toronto, North York, Ontario
Canada - Toronto, North York, Ontario
The position of Assistant Controller is to provide the VP of Finance with assistance on all financial-related tasks. The ideal candidate has excellent math skills and a passion for finding solutions to complex problems. We’re looking for a self-starting, highly detailed professional who practices discretion in all corporate matters.
- Develop and deliver accurate and timely internal financial reports based on business requirements to support effective management and ensure responsible fiscal management, including completion of all journal entries and account reconciliations
- Manage all aspects of the general ledger and the integrity of the accounting data
- Provide ongoing process improvement/enhancement input and consistently help to ensure data integrity, accuracy and reconciliation to source documents and reports
- Manage regulatory reporting of monthly, quarterly and annual returns, and ensure compliance with local and provincial reporting requirements
- Establish, monitor and/or maintain internal controls surrounding Accounting and Wage Costing
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Job Costing
- All Government Remittances: HST/Corporate Tax installments
- Annual/Monthly Depreciation and year end schedule
- Other duties as may be assigned
Work Experience Requirements:
- 2+ years of progressive relevant accounting experience
- Experience working in a manufacturing industry is an asset
- CPA, CGA, CMA, CA or equivalent
- University business degree
- Must be a hands-on with the ability to also deal with higher level issues
- Results oriented team player
- Strong experience using Navision is an asset
- Intermediate to advanced level MS Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
What do we offer?
- Excellent in-house training programmes (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance
PIA Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.