Bewerbung als FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
After Sales Service/Customer Service
The Field Service Technician delivers the desired customer service experience, maximizing customer retention and increasing profitability, while following all the applicable standards and procedures of PIA Automation. The employee will conduct all activities in a manner that is conducive to positive morale, individual style, quality, creativity and teamwork while adhering to all procedures in place that relates to health and safety and all other policies of PIA Automation.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining issues; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; and recommending system improvements.
- Responsible for all aspects of set up and start up procedures, electrical panels, VFDs, calibration of sensors, mechanical devices.
- Installs & commissions PIA machines
- Performs a detailed functionality test of the mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts.
- Prepares reports or analysis of product failure trends and service issues
- Troubleshoots, debugs, and performs maintenance (mechanical and electrical)
- Assists in the field at customer locations on issues as required
- Identify and escalate ideas for improvement (cost/time reduction etc.)
- Establishs and maintains good relationships with customers, vendors.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Cooperates with technical team and shares information across the organization
- Provides telephone support to the customer in order to perform troubleshooting
WORK EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Technical degree or certification is an asset
- Minimum five (5) years of proven field service experience assemble equipment
- Must be able to travel extensively in and out of the country - current valid passport or the ability to get a passport required
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Experience in electrical motors, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics, vision systems, etc.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent in-house training programs (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance, paid time off, and 401k