Bewerbung als Field service technician
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Canada Inc.
355 Norfinch Drive
Toronto, North York, Ontario
+1 416 665 9797 550
Canada - Toronto, North York, Ontario
After Sales Service/Customer Service
Field service technician to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Responsible for all aspects of set up and start up procedures, PLC programming as required, electrical panels, VFDs, calibration of sensors, mechanical devices.
- Install & commission PIA machines
- Provide training at all PIA locations
- Perform a detailed functionality test of the mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Works from schematics, diagrams, written and verbal descriptions, layouts.
- Prepares reports or analysis of product failure trends and service issues
- Trouble shoot, debug, and maintenance (mechanical and electrical)
- Coordinate outside contractors to perform warranty work as required
- Assist on Field when customer calls about service or warranty issues as required
- Identify and escalate ideas for improvement (cost/time reduction etc.)
- Establish and maintain good relationships with customers, vendors.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organization
- Provide telephone support to the customer in order to perform troubleshooting
- Minimum 5 Years of proven field Experience
- Must be able to travel extensively in and out of country- current valid Passport
- Technical degree or certification is an asset
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Experience in electrical motors, ventilation, pumps, electrical cages, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, robotics, vision systems, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- PLC experience- Allen Bradley- Siemens- Omron
- English literacy
- Must have valid Driver’s license
What do we offer?
- Excellent in-house training programmes (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance
PIA Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process