Bewerbung als Account Manager – North America
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
+1 812 746 7683
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
The Account Manager – North America promotes the company’s products and solutions, selling the company’s manufacturing and turnkey automation systems and project solutions at the best possible profit margins, positioning PIA Automation as the leading and most respected Automation Engineering and Equipment Manufacturing company, helping to position the company for growth across North America region.
- Contribute to meeting team, sales and market plans by retaining and growing profitable customer relationships.
- Travel to customer’s site to promote the capabilities of company; work with customer to determine initial concepts and feasibility of potential automation projects.
- Plan and prepare sales presentations. Assist in the organization and preparation of industry trade shows.
- Generate sales and market analysis and forecasts. Recommend refinements to product and pricing strategies.
- Build customer relationships to maintain and develop the company’s customer base.
- Work with in-house technical staff to prepare proposals, estimates, and operational specifications.
- Participate in contract negotiation including technical specification, financial terms, and delivery.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge and prepare regular reports on new technology, new markets, competition, trends, customers’ CAPEX cycles and environment.
- Bachelor’s in a technical field (Engineering preferred) and a secondary degree in a business management, sales, marketing, or related field.
- 7-10 years of successful and verifiable experience of strategic selling and negotiation skills in “solution and systems sales” of capital equipment or industrial automation in the target markets.
- Established relationships and contacts at senior and operations management levels of medical device companies.
- Demonstrated independent, proactive “Hunter” mentality to identify prospects and turn them into clients.
- Must enjoy the challenge of selling in the industrial automation / manufacturing solutions industry.
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Must be willing to travel extensively.
What do we offer?
- Excellent in-house training programs (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about our employees’ well-being
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Medical insurance, paid time off, and 401k