Apply as Senior Account Manager – North America
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Canada Inc.
355 Norfinch Drive
Toronto, North York, Ontario
Canada - Toronto, North York, Ontario
Responsible for promoting company’s products and solutions, selling the company’s manufacturing and turnkey automation systems and project solutions at the best possible profit margins, positioning PIA Automation as the leading and most respected Automation Engineering and Equipment Manufacturing company, helping to position the company for growth across North America region, developing new opportunities in target market sectors and meeting quarterly and annual bookings targets.
- Develop, initiate, and execute effective sales penetration plans for assigned accounts and market sectors
- Travel to customer’s site to promote the capabilities of the company; work with customer to determine initial concepts and feasibility of potential automation projects
- Produce market analysis. Recommend refinements to product and pricing strategies
- Works with in-house Applications Engineers and technical staff to assist in preparing proposals, estimate, and operation specification to maintain a high degree of customer satisfactions
- Develop and maintain an active sales funnel of potential clients and prospects while updating on a regular basis in CRM system
- Develop monthly, quarterly, and annual forecasting and budgets within assigned parameters
WORK EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
- 7-10 years of successful and verifiable experience of strategic selling and negotiations skills in “solution and systems sales” of capital equipment or industrial automation in the target markets
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering degree preferred) and/or business management, sales, marketing, or related field
- Demonstrates “Hunter” mentality when it comes to identifying prospects and turning them into clients
- Must demonstrate the drive and motivation to sell and enjoy the challenge of selling in the industrial automation/manufacturing solutions industry
- Must exhibit self-directedness, independence and an extremely proactive approach
- Strong presentation skills in order to present to internal stakeholders and existing and potential clients to sell technical concepts
- Demonstrated ability to lead proposal teams
- Demonstrated effective negotiation skills, representing the company's long-term business requirements on multi-year contracts
- Must be willing to travel extensively
- Highly effective teamwork skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent in-house training programmes (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Extended health benefits
PIA Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.