Apply as SALES & MARKETING COORDINATOR
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Canada Inc.
355 Norfinch Drive
Toronto, North York, Ontario
Canada - Toronto, North York, Ontario
The Sales & Marketing Coordinator will be responsible to work closely with the Sr. Manager Technical Applications, support Sales & Applications Engineering Department. The administrator will provide overall support for various marketing initiatives both from a local point of view and also working with our global marketing team. There will be three key job tasks the successful candidate will need to manage; Sales, Customer Resource Management Portal and Marketing Administration. Approx. 5% travel required.
- Set timelines and goals for quotes through discussions with sales department, information on CRM
- Produce weekly sales summaries for headquarters, to forecast demands and future needs
- Maintain and manage funnel and call reports, confidential material, and Non-Disclosure Agreements.
- Assist in Coordination of customers' visits to facility and arrange off- and on-site activities.
- Coordinate and log all incoming sales/marketing leads through intra and internet channels and funnel to appropriate managers
- Coordinates and arranges meeting, prepares agenda and minutes
- Assists with preparation of Project kick off meeting documents
- Other clerical duties as required for senior management
- Assist with preparation of outgoing proposal packages to customer
- Maintain CRM by inputting quotation status and data
- Develop CRM portals to help with data retrieval
- CRM expert (contact person) for data retrieval and reporting
- Develop reports related to Sales and Management
- Liaise with marketing team for various initiatives
- Organize and order promotional material for regional office by adhering to marketing standards
- Work with Sales/HR department to determine marketing needs
- Coordinate with various schools, career centers and job fair organizers to set up booths and info sessions
- Coordinate with vendors and conference organizers to set up booths
- Manage preparation of Newsletters, Web-content, Market/Product specific material translation
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum 3-5 years related experience
- Experience using CRM software and reporting methods
- Post Graduate Degree or certificate in Business Administration or Communications / Marketing.
- Attention to detail and organizational skills
- Excellent communications (written and spoken)
- Self-directed and independent with the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including overtime as needed
- Must have positive morale, pride in workmanship and a teamwork mind-set
- Intermediate or advanced knowledge of all Microsoft Office products
- Strong ability to read and analyze reports
- Ability to read and write in German considered an asset
- Valid driver’s license and access to use of own vehicle
- Fluent in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Excellent in-house training programs (PIA Academy)
- PIA Life, because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Extended Health Benefits
- PIA clothing allowance
- Tuitioin Reimbursement
- ...and more!
PIA Automation welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.