Apply as Group Legal Counsel (m/w/d)
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation Holding GmbH
D-97616 Bad Neustadt a.d. Saale
Germany - D-97616 Bad Neustadt a.d. Saale
- Heading all legal aspects of the Company, advising the management and departments in all legal matters, preparing, reviewing and negotiating operational contracts and documents in the area of automation engineering, software programming, license, sales, operation and purchasing (e.g. German corporate law, commercial law, contract law, IT law and general civil law)
- Leading the global Legal Department and responsible for legal projects as Contract Management, Data Protection and Compliance.
- Leading as Chief Compliance Officer (CCO) the Local Compliance Officers in the entities.
- Drafting, implementation and continuous evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of compliance policies, procedures and internal controls
- Implementation and execution of compliance reviews and monitoring processes
- Collaboration with the Group’s counsels
- Implementation, monitoring and further development of contract templates (general terms and conditions or framework contracts) as well as processing of related requests.
- Coordination of external lawyers / Services.
- German law license and degree
- 5++ years of experience in a Legal/Compliance
- Good knowledge of German corporate law, corporate and commercial law, contract law, compliance and general civil law.
- Excellent communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of risk and compliance control arrangements
- Team player with the ability to take initiative, work under pressure, and meet deadlines
- excellent German and English skills
- Hands on and timeline driven personality
- International mind-set
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- Exciting, varied tasks and individual career development opportunities
- Competitive salary package
- Team events, PIA Academy and PIA Life offer
- international working environment