Apply as Account Manager – North America (m/f/d)
PIA Automation offers the ideal working environment for people with Passion, Inspiration and Ambition. We stand for the future of automation and offer technically complex and sophisticated automation solutions.
PIA Automation US Inc.
5825 Old Boonville Highway
Evansville, IN 47715 USA
USA - Evansville, IN 47715 USA
The Account Manager – North America promotes the company’s products and solutions, sells the company’s manufacturing and turnkey automation systems and project solutions at the best possible profit margins, positions PIA Automation as the leading and most respected Automation Engineering and Equipment Manufacturing company, drives growth across the North America region, develops new opportunities in target market sectors, and meets quarterly and annual bookings targets.
- Develop, initiate, and execute effective sales penetration plans for assigned accounts and market sectors.
- Travel to customer’s site to promote the capabilities of company; work with customer to determine initial concepts and feasibility of potential automation projects.
- Produce market analysis. Recommend refinements to product and pricing strategies.
- Works with in-house Applications Engineers (and technical staff) to assist in preparing proposals, estimates, and operational specifications and to maintain a high degree of satisfaction for customers.
- Participate in contract negotiation including technical specification, financial terms and delivery.
WORK EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical field (Engineering degree preferred) and/or business management, sales, marketing, or related field.
- 7-10 years of successful and verifiable experience of strategic selling and negotiation skills in “solution and systems sales” of capital equipment or industrial automation in the target markets.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- PIA Academy: Excellent in-house training programmes
- PIA Life: because we care about the well-being of our employees
- International working experience at PIA locations worldwide
- Competitive salary, medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance, generous paid time off, and 401k with company match